Friends of the Archives
The Moravian Archives is open daily, supplying much-needed services to students, historians, genealogists, writers, musicians, artists, ministers, missionaries, individuals seeking legal proof of birth and many others.
Our annual giving program, known as the Friends of the Moravian Archives, provides us with critical support for our day-to-day operating expenses so that we can invest in our collections and continue to make our inspiring history available.
Why support the Moravian Archives?
• To continue the preservation of the records kept at the Moravian Archives
• To make the history of Moravians relevant to today’s society
• To continue to keep the facility open to the public
• The present Archives’ building was constructed in 1977 and is in need of necessary repairs and improvements.
Please join in the support and help us achieve the goal of becoming the primary resource center for Moravian history in North America.
Everyone is invited to become a Friend of the Moravian Archives by making a contribution to the annual giving program.
Donors' checks must be delivered or postmarked on or by December 31, 2006 in order to claim a charitable contribution for 2006.
You can make your donation online through JustGive.org or you can click here to download a contribution form in PDF format.
Contributors are identified as follows:
• Protector — $ 5,000 or more
• Sustainer — $2,500 to $4,999
* Benefactor — $1,000 to $2,499
• Patron — $500 to $999
• Sponsor — $250 to $499
• Fellow — $100 to $249
• Associate — $50 to $99
• Contributor — up to $49
All contributions are tax deductible. Please remember that all gifts are credited to the calendar year in which they are contributed. In compliance with IRS regulations, any check dated or envelope postmarked after December 31 must be credited to the next year's campaign.