Volunteering is perfect for retirees, students and anyone interested in history and their community.
We have many volunteer projects available, including:
• Helping to identify photographs
• Indexing personal memoirs and church registers
• Making digital images of our collection
• Preservation projects involving documents, photographs, books and so on
• Answering simple research requests
• Transcribing and/or translating documents from German script
• Assisting with administrative tasks, such as mailings or helping us to recycle
Those interested in volunteering should contact the Archives to discuss available projects and a tentative schedule.
The Moravian Archives greatly appreciates all of its volunteers. Volunteers are honored at our annual "Volunteer Party."
Help make history come alive! Volunteer at the Archives!